WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF Download online: West Bengal government has announced a new WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 for women head of families. This Lakshmi Bhandar (Laxmi’s Treasure) is a new scheme to ensure monthly Basic Income support to female heads of 1.6 crore households of West Bengal. In this scheme, govt. will provide monthly Rs. 500 to families of general category (Yearly Rs. 6,000) and Rs. 1,000 to families of SC/ST (Yearly Rs. 12,000).
What is Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
The State’s monthly average Consumption Expenditure of a household is Rs. 5,249. Providing a monthly income support of Rs. 500 (yearly Rs. 6,000) to General Category households and Rs. 1,000 (yearly ₹12,000) to SC/ST Category households, would account for 10% and 20% of their monthly expenditure respectively. This amount would be directly deposited into bank accounts of 1.6 Crore female heads of the families in West Bengal. It would include every household from SC/ST community.
For General Category, this income support would be provided to all households except those having at least one tax-paying member (42.30 Lakh people) and those owning land more than 2 hectare (2.8 Lakh people). The budget outlay for the scheme would be approximately ₹12,900 Crores every year.
How to Check Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Status / Login
STEP 1: The direct link to access Lakshmir Bhandar Portal, make login and check status is https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/login.
STEP 2: The homepage of Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme will appear as shown below:-
STEP 3: Make Login using the registered mobile number, OTP received on your mobile number and hitting at “Login” button to check Laxmi Bhandar Status through online mode.
Lakshmir Bhandar Portal Password Reset
STEP 1: The direct link to access Laxmi Bhandar Portal is https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/login.
West Bengal Government Schemes 2022Popular Schemes in West Bengal:West Bengal Prachesta Prakalpa SchemeKarma Sathi Prakalpa SchemeBina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
STEP 2: The homepage of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme will open. At the login page, click at “Generate OTP” button to open the page to reset password as shown below:-
STEP 3: At the opened page, enter the registered mobile number and click at “Send OTP” button to receive OTP and reset your password for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
West Bengal Cabinet Nod to Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana
CM Mamata Banerjee led WB state govt. estimated that 1.6 crore beneficiaries will be included in the “Lakshmir Bhandar (Lakshmi’s treasure) Scheme”. Laxmi Bhandar Scheme promises Rs 1,000 to women heads of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) families and Rs. 500 to those in general categories per month. The Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana was promised by chief minister Mamata Banerjee before recent Assembly elections.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Registration
Top government officials held a meeting recently to work out the modalities of the dole. The work to implement the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme will start on the ground from 1 July 2022. The first thing govt. have to do is to register the beneficiaries of the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. It has been assessed that the scheme will have a total of 1.6 crore beneficiaries. The government has primarily estimated that Rs 11,000 will have to be spent from the state exchequer annually to run the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme.
Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF
As you all know that to avail Lakshmir Bhandar Yojana benefits, you need to apply through online or offline mode. Download PDF of Laxmi Bhandar Application Form / Lakshmi Bhandar Form 2022 Bengali through the link – Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Form PDF
The Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF will appear as shown below:-
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme PDF Notification – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AlSxyYvI-YIRShRVBdLD5dTWyWgoZl1e/view
Eligibility of WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme
The WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme will help 1.6 crore families across the state during the Covid-19 pandemic when opportunities to earn livelihood have shrunk, particularly in rural areas. But it will certainly leave a heavy burden on the exchequer at a time when the West Bengal state’s own revenue generation has suffered a hit. The state government was planning to fix an eligibility criterion, which is likely to be based on a person’s family income, to keep the number of beneficiaries under control.
Implementation of WB Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The financial condition does not allow the West Bengal state govt. to make the Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme universal like Sabuj Sathi or old age pension. WB state govt. just cannot bring all 2.5 crore families in the state under the Laxmi Bhandar scheme as it will push the financial burden to over Rs 20,000 crore annually. To ensure the smooth implementation of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, government was considering the insertion of an eligibility criterion for women to avail themselves of the monthly doles.
The state government might be forced to cut down allotment of some departments to raise funds for the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. It is not possible to cut down departmental allocations heavily. So, the state is looking to arrange for funds for the scheme from some other sources too.
Database of Beneficiaries in WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme
The WB govt. already has a database of some eligible beneficiaries, which can be readily used to launch the Lakshmir Bhandar scheme. For example, the state has detailed data of 33 lakh women beneficiaries of the social security scheme (Samajik Suraksha Yojana). These beneficiaries can be brought under the direct benefit transfer scheme immediately. For the remaining families, the government could seek applications.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme would definitely boost the rural economy as a large portion of the Rs. 11,000 crore would be pumped into the beneficiaries respective areas every year.
Overview of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in West Bengal
|Name of Scheme||Lakshmi Bhandar or Laxmi Treasure or Lakshmir Bhandar|
|Who are Eligible Beneficiaries||Female heads of households|
|Beneficiaries Count||1.6 crore|
|Type of Scheme||Basic / Minimum Monthly Income Scheme for Women|
|Assistance for General Category Families||Rs. 500 per month or Rs. 6000 per year|
|Assistance for SC / ST Category Families||Rs. 1000 per month or Rs. 12000 per year|
|Registration / Apply Process||To start soon|
|Budget Outlay||Rs. 12,900 crore|
Laxmi Bhandar in Didir 10 Ongikar of TMC Manifesto
Ojosro sujog, somridhho Bangla
- Fifth largest economy with GDP size of ₹12.5 Lakh Crore and annual per capita income of more than ₹2.5 Lakh
- 35 lakh people uplifted to reduce people below poverty line to 5% from 20% in 2011
- 5 Lakh new jobs per year to be created to halve the unemployment rate
Proti poribarke, nyunotomo mashik aay
A new scheme namely Laxmi Bhandar to ensure monthly Basic Income support to female heads of 1.6 Crore households of Bengal- monthly ₹500 to families of General Category (Yearly ₹6,000) and ₹1,000 to families of SC/ST (Yearly ₹12,000)
Arthik sujog, shobol jubo
To make Bengal’s youth self-reliant, a new scheme for all eligible students – Student Credit Cards with credit limit up to ₹10 lakh at an interest rate of 4%
Banglay shobar, nishchit ahar
- New facility under Khadya Sathi – No need to go to the ration shop anymore. Free doorstep delivery of monthly ration to 1.5 crore households
- 75 Crore subsidised meals at ₹5 per meal through 2,500 ‘Maa’ Canteens across 50 cities
Bordhito utpadon, sukhi krishok
- ₹10,000 per acre support to be provided to 68 lakh small and marginal farmers every year under the Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- To be the number 1 State in Net Sown Area and Cropping Intensity by adding 3 lakh hectares of cultivable land and converting 4.5 lakh hectares to double cropping system respectively
- To be in top 5 States in productivity for food grains and four cash crops – Tea, Jute, Potato and Tobacco
- Additional 10 lakh MSMEs to be added every year to increase the total number of functional MSME units to 1.5 cr
- 2,000 big industrial units to be added to the existing base of 10,000 units in the next 5 years
- ₹5 lakh crore of new investments in the next 5 years
Unnototoro swasthya byabostha, sushtho Bangla
- Double the spending on Health from 0.83% to 1.5% of the State GDP
- Medical College-cum-Super Speciality Hospital in all 23 district headquarters
- Double the number of seats for – doctors, nurses, and paramedics
Egiye rakhte, shikkhito Bangla
- Increase the spending on Education from 2.7% to 4% of the state GDP
- Each block to have at least one Model Residential School
- Double the number of seats for teachers’ training
Shobai pai, matha gonjar thaai
- 5 lakh additional low cost houses to be built under Banglar Bari Scheme in urban habitations to reduce slum population from 7% to 3.65%
- 25 lakh additional low cost houses to be built under Bangla Awas Yojana in rural areas and reduce kutcha houses to less than 1%
Proti ghore bidyut, sodok, jol
- Piped drinking water facility to be provided to additional 47 Lakh households to ensure 100% coverage; up from 26%
- 24×7 electricity at affordable rates to all households
- Every rural household to be connected with all-weather roads, a functional drainage system and piped drinking water
Matri Bandana – Affordable Loan to 10 Lakh new SHGs
A new scheme, ‘Matri Bandana’, to be launched under which 10 Lakh new SHGs will be formed with women from the low-income bracket of the society. Affordable loans worth ₹25,000 crore will be provided to these SHGs in the next 5 years from the banks with easy repayment options. Apart from this, three-day program named Bangla Moder Gorbo will be organised in each district to create economic opportunities for Self Help Groups, artisans, folk artists who have been adversely affected by the pandemic.
Source / Reference Link: https://aitcofficial.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/tmc-manifesto-eng-1.pdf