Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Application Form PDF | Inter Caste Marriage Reward in Assam | असम अंतरजातीय विवाह प्रोत्साहन योजना | Assam State Government Scheme for Inter Caste Marriage | How to Apply for Inter Caste Marriage Benefits in Assam
Assam government is going to launch a new Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2021 to promote instances of wedding b/w different castes. Under this Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme, the state govt. will provide financial assistance to couples performing inter-caste marriages. It can be one of the significant steps to reduce the caste prejudices, abolish untouchability and spread the values of liberty, equality, fraternity etc in the society. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of Financial Incentive Scheme For Inter Caste Marriages.
What is Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2021
The desirability of the Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme 2021 is to create a progressive society for which the intercaste marriages should be accepted as a norm.
Objective of Assam Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme
The objective of the scheme is to appreciate the socially bold step, of an lnter caste marriage, taken by the newly married couple. In addition to this, govt. wants to provide financial incentive to the couple to enable them to settle down in the initial phase of their married life.
Assistance Amount under Inter Caste Marriage Scheme in Assam
The beneficiary may undertake a business or income generation venture. Under the inter-caste marriage scheme, Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5 lakh would be given to undertake any kind of business or to start any income generation project.
Conditions to Avail Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Benefits
Here are some of the required conditions to be met to avail benefits of Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme:-
- The marriage has to be solemnised between April 2019 to March 2021.
- The marriage should be valid as per the law.
- No incentive is available on second or subsequent marriage.
- The annual income of the couple from all sources should not exceed Rs. 5 lakh.
- Under the scheme, one spouse must belong to the Scheduled Caste and the other to a general caste (non SC / ST / OBC).
Submission of false/ fabricated information to the competent authority would be punishable as per law in force. The total amount of incentive will be given to the eligible couple through DBT mode i.e directly into bank account of bride / bridegroom / joint account of the couple.
Assam Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Assam:Assam Voter List / ID Card DownloadAponar Apun Ghar SchemeAssam Atal Amrit Abhiyan
List of Documents Required
- Caste Certificate in prescribed performa of husband / wife issued by the concerned authority.
- Proof of General caste of husband / wife (affidavit from court).
- An affidavit of their being legally married and in matrimonial alliance would be submitted by the couple. Marriage Certificate issued by Sub Registrar or certificate provided by the local priest who solemnized the marriage in absence of a Marriage Certificate issued by the Sub-Registrar.
- Joint photo of the newly wed couple.
- Bank Account No. along with lFSC of either Bride or Bridegroom.
Download Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Guidelines PDF through the link – Click Here
How to Apply Online for Assam Inter Caste Marriage Scheme – https://directorwsc.assam.gov.in/how-to/apply-for-financial-incentive-for-inter-caste-marriages
Source / Reference Link: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/assam-government-will-give-financial-assistance-under-an-inter-caste-marriage-scheme/articleshow/87936229.cms