Go Green Yojana or Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 has been launch to provide Electric e-Vehicle Subsidy on purchase of e scooters, e bikes etc to organized / unorganised sector workers. Gujarat 2 Wheeler Scheme for labourers has now been started by CM Bhupendra Patel on 25 October 2021. In this Gujarat 2 Wheeler Scheme, the Gujarat state govt. will provide subsidy on purchase of electric scooters, bikes to encourage use of e vehicles to prevent air pollution. Gujarat govt. will also start Three Wheeler Subsidy Scheme 2022. In this Gujarat Electric 3 Wheeler Scheme, govt. will provide subsidy on purchase of e rickshaws.
What is Gujarat Go Green Yojana 2022 for Labourers
CM Bhupendra Patel on 25 October 2021 launched a new Gujarat Go Green Yojana to provide electric two-wheelers at subsidized rates to construction and industrial workers of the state. CM launched the Go Green scheme and its portal at a function held at Mahatma Mandir and urged workers to take benefit of Electric Two Wheeler Scheme which is aimed at reducing fuel bills and saving the environment by curbing vehicular pollution.
How to Make Go Green Yojana Registration / Login
Below is the complete procedure to make Gujarat Go Green Yojana Registration and Login:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://glwb.gujarat.gov.in/go-green-scheme.htm
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Click Here for Application” link or directly click https://gogreenglwb.gujarat.gov.in/
STEP 3: Then the gogreenglwb Gujarat Gov In Portal Login page will open. Here all the existing users will have to enter user ID and password while new users can click “Please Register Here!” link as shown below:-
STEP 4: Upon clicking this link, the Go Green Yojana online registration form will appear as shown below:-
Gujarat Government Schemes 2022गुजरात सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Gujarat:Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay YojanaNamo E Tab SchemeGujarat Bhulekh Naksha – Check Land Records Online
STEP 5: Enter full name, aadhar card number, gender, birthdate, mobile number, email ID, password, user type and then click at the “Register” button to complete the Go Green Yojana registration process. Afterwards, users can make login.
Gujarat Go Green Scheme Amount for Organised / Unorganized Workers
- Under Go Green Yojana, a worker of the organized sector, such as an industrial laborer, would get a subsidy of 30% percent on the vehicle’s price or Rs. 30,000 (whichever is less), on the purchase of battery-powered two-wheelers.
- Under Go Green Scheme, a worker of the construction sector will get 50% subsidy or Rs. 30,000 (whichever is less) on the purchase of battery-powered 2 wheelers.
- e-vehicle buyers of both these categories would get a one-time subsidy on RTO registration and road tax.
1st Phase of Gujarat Electric Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme
In the 1st phase of Gujarat Electric Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme, the state government aims to provide such battery-powered two-wheelers to around 1,000 construction workers and 2,000 organized sector workers. Only government approved Made in India vehicles will be considered eligible for the Gujarat Electric Two Wheeler Scheme. Moreover, only high-speed models capable of covering a distance of 50 kilometers in one charge are covered under the Electric 2 Wheeler Scheme.
All the eligible workers can use the Go Green Yojana portal which has been launched during the day to select and book electric two-wheelers by uploading required documents online and can take delivery from the dealer after their application is approved.
Portal for Subsidy on Electric e-Vehicles in Gujarat
The direct link to check Go Green Scheme details is https://glwb.gujarat.gov.in/go-green-scheme.htm
For more details, please contact on Helpline number 155372 also.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme for Students (Earlier Update)
Gujarat 2 Wheeler Scheme for students was announced by former CM Vijay Rupani on 17 September 2020. The important features of the Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme for students were as follows:-
- Gujarat state govt. to provide a subsidy of Rs. 12,000 to each student to buy electric scooters.
- Assistance to students studying from class 9 to college in Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme.
- Subsidy amount to be given only for the purchase of battery powered e Scooters.
- Around 10,000 such electric vehicles to be provided under the 2 Wheeler Scheme.
Gujarat Three Wheeler Scheme – Subsidy on e Rickshaws
The important features of the Gujarat Three Wheeler Scheme were as follows:-
- Gujarat state govt. to provide a subsidy of Rs. 48,000 to each candidate to buy electric rickshaws.
- Assistanceto individual and institutional beneficiaries in Gujarat Three Wheeler Scheme.
- The subsidy amount to be given only for the purchase of battery powered e Rickshaws.
- Around 5,000 such electric vehicles to be provided under the 3 Wheeler Scheme.
Subsidy Scheme to Setup Infrastructure Facilities to Charge Battery Powered Vehicles
Both the Gujarat Two Wheeler and Three Wheeler Schemes are to be taken forward as per the response of the applicants. The state govt. of Gujarat will also start a subsidy scheme of Rs. 5 lakh to set up infrastructure facilities in the state for charging battery-powered vehicle. The total installed capacity of electricity in the state is 35,500 MW. The contribution of renewable energy to the total installed capacity of Gujarat is 30% which is more than the national average of 23%.
The Climate Change department has also signed virtual MoU with 10 organisations. These MoU will work on mitigating the effects of climate change and increasing the use of renewable energy via the usage of space technology and geo-informatics.