Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) has published Tamilnadu Voter List with Photo (voter slips) at elections.tn.gov.in. Now citizens can make TN Voter List 2021 PDF (Electoral Rolls) download / Voter ID Card. Voters can even search their name online in CEO Tamil Nadu Voter List 2021 by name, EPIC number & district wise / area wise or assembly constituency wise.
The updated Tamilnadu CEO Voter List 2021 (PDF Electoral Roll) is available online at the official website. People can also find their name online in the CEO Tamil Nadu Voters List with Photo before casting their important vote. As the Lok Sabha elections are inching closer, CEO dept. is regularly updating its voters database. All those people who still don’t have voter card can now make registration and apply online at the nearest election office.
People can download the entire PDF file of the Electoral Roll and perform manual searching in the Tamilnadu Voter List 2021. In addition to this, people can adopt a hassle free process and check their names online.
CEO Tamilnadu Voter List 2021 (PDF Electoral Roll) Download
The complete procedure to search and download the PDF Electoral Roll / District-Wise CEO Voter List 2021 Tamilnadu has been specified as follows:-
STEP 1: Firstly, visit the official CEO Tamilnadu website at https://www.elections.tn.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Final Publication of Electoral Roll – 2021” as shown here:-
STEP 3: Accordingly, the page for Special Summary Revision – 2021 and Final Publication of Electoral Roll 2021 will appear as shown below which can even be accessed using the link – https://www.elections.tn.gov.in/SSR2021.aspx
Tamil Nadu Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Tamil Nadu:Check TNPDS Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Status Online at tnpds.gov.inTN Labour Department Online Portal for Unorganised Workers RegistrationTNPDS Smart Ration Card Online Application Form
STEP 4: Candidates can click at the “Final Publication of Electoral Roll – 2021” tab to open the page to find name in TN Voter List PDF through district name and assembly constituency:-
STEP 5: Here applicants can select their district and AC name to open the Tamil Nadu Voter List Polling Station wise as below:-
STEP 6: Next applicants can enter the Verification Code to open the TN Voter List PDF Download page as shown below:-
People can download this Tamilnadu PDF electoral rolls file and can perform manual search to find their name online in the complete Tamilnadu CEO Voter List PDF with Photo.
TN Voter ID Card Download – Find Name in CEO Voter List 2021 Tamil Nadu
Below is the complete procedure to find your name online in the CEO Voter List 2021 Tamil Nadu and download the Voter ID Card:-
- Visit the same official website of CEO dept. of Tamilnadu at https://www.elections.tn.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Electoral Roll Services” option or directly click at https://www.elections.tn.gov.in/Electoral_Services.aspx
- The Tamilnadu Electoral Services page for voters of TN state will appear as shown below:-
- Next click at the “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” tab to find name online. This tab will redirect you to the https://electoralsearch.in/ page as shown below:-
- Here people can find whether their name appears in the CEO Tamilnadu Voter List 2021 by entering their name, date of birth, district, assembly constituency or location on map.
- People can even download their Tamil Voter ID Card by performing search using Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC) number.
- Here applicants can enter their EPIC number, state, code and then click at the “Search” button to download TN Voter ID Card.
In case the name of the citizen does not appears in the Voters List 2021, then such candidates will have to fill FORM 6 at https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ for inclusion of their name in the CEO TN Voter List.